PALACIO DE LA MADRAZA

Aucun commentaire
The Palacio de la Madraza was originally, as its name tells us, a madraza, or a Muslim university, a place devoted to learning.






It was founded in 1349 and was in function until 1500. After that, it was refurbished in order to become the new Town Hall. It's only in the XIXth century that a serious work of restoration was ordered and it is now accessible to everybody.





It's one of the most visited place of the center of the city, due to its proximity to the cathedral and the royal chapel.

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire